Among the many telecom and data carriers in operation today, very few can truly claim that their IP networks were built with the future in mind. Most carriers instead adapt their legacy infrastructures for new, emerging applications – with varying measures of success for their business customers.
China Telecom’s Tier 1 Global IP network services are delivered over our international 40Gbps MPLS-enabled IP backbone, an IP delivery infrastructure custom built to meet the complex needs of today’s globally distributed, Internet-based, mission critical applications. This next generation data network, backed by industry-leading SLAs, allows us to offer competitively priced enterprise data service without sacrificing superior performance, reliability or security.
Our suite of enterprise data products and services includes:
- Ethernet: Layer 2 VPLS, providing seamless multipoint-to-multipoint connectivity with standard Ethernet interfaces. Ideal for supporting LAN extension or interconnection in metropolitan and wide area networks (WANs).
- International Private Line Services (IEPL/IPLC): A dedicated international Ethernet circuit, our managed IEPL service (based on next generation SDH/SONET data transport) provides a highly effective data solution for high traffic applications with low latency demands.
- MPLS VPN: An international Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution delivered via a next generation MPLS routing infrastructure, enabling high performance voice, video, cloud and data applications on a private, secure transmission network.
- Global Wavelength Services: Scalable, dedicated broadband transport connectivity, delivered via our own worldwide optical 7000Gbps high speed network backbone. Product speeds up to 100Gbps with coverage throughout the U.S., Asia and Europe.
Key Features & Benefits:
- USA Master Service Agreements
- Industry Leading SLAs
- 24x7 Customer Support
[maxbutton id=”1″] [maxbutton id=”7″] [maxbutton id=”3″]